We have moved our blog so if you would like to be invited, PLEASE leave me a comment! I promise... you'll be added in no time. As quick as you can say -- "Pucker up!"
So, don't be shy... I would love to hear from you and keep in touch. Happy Spring!
We have moved our blog so if you would like to be invited, PLEASE leave me a comment! I promise... you'll be added in no time. As quick as you can say -- "Pucker up!"
Posted by Rachelle Carling at 5:47 PM
21 comments:
Hey -I'm thinking about doing the same.
chelsevans@msn.com
Hey Lovey! I need some more pictures of that doll face of yours!
Alexistreese@gmail.com
Hey Rachelle please ad me to your blog... brookem0714@hotmail.com
Don't forget your Aunt Shannon! I would miss you guys if I couldn't get to see all the exciting things that are going on. oohsaahsw@aol.com
Hey, please add me! beckysue0917@gmail.com
don't forget us!
mrsjanaporter@yahoo.com
yes please! angie.harwood(at)gmail(dot)com
would love an invite
ac_smash@Hotmail.com
so yes...please add me you little stinker...brittanyduckett@hotmail.com and I need to come see your not so little one and you!!! Dani has kept me a little updated but I have been jealous of your dessert nights, get togethers, etc...i promise we are WAY more fun...haha just kiddin...
Add me!
sarah.blackhurst@yahoo.com
Add me please! candij1@hotmail.com
invite us tooo. are we supposed to leave our email?
brent.cheney@att.com
Add me! I love keeping up with you guys! Miss you tons! Nikki Huntsman wikkinight@hotmail.com
Hey there, I want to be invited, pretty please!!!!
hey, i would love to be able to check out your blog. Trisha
steverobertson03@gamil.com
dont forget me!
noyesashley@hotmail.com
I would love to keep looking at your blog.
sheena.d.ham@gmail.com
Rachelle send me an invite. rcmyers515@hotmail.com
I miss seeing your cute family...luke_n_nicole@Yahoo.com
K I need an invite cuz life without Rachelle is too hard??? Sorry I missed you at Amber's wedding! I think we got there right after you left! Sad day!! :-( christielamb1@hotmail.com
Hey will you add me so I can see my cute niece more, and know what you guys are up to?
Post a Comment